Mirbeau Inn & Spa's mission is to provide polite and friendly service to ensure that our guests have a memorable experience. Our success depends on the service we deliver to our guests. Our staff plays a key role in making each guest's stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. To that end we are always searching for hospitable individuals who enjoy being of service and have a "Can do" attitude.
Mirbeau was carefully planned and designed to seamlessly integrate the Inn, Spa and Dining experience and to transport the guests to a feeling of relaxation. We offer rest, relaxation, revitalization and an opportunity to re-balance. Our concept is to provide a comfortable, supportive Inn, Spa and Dining experience in a French country atmosphere with superior service and modern conveniences. The Inn is built chateau-style with six buildings surrounding beautiful French country gardens. The gardens are the physical heart of the Inn and are patterned after Monet's famous Savor gardens. With 34 (thirty-four) guest rooms whose décor reflect the style and flare of Provence France, a Dining room located in the Lodge building commanding beautiful views of the ponds and gardens and a 10,000 square foot luxury spa facilities built in the classical Provençe Style, we are a fabulous place to work for.
Current Employment Opportunities
We believe our employees are our most important asset. If you are searching for an employment opportunity, please forward your Resume via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax it to 315.685.0661, Atten: Human Resources.
- Male Spa Attendant (Full-Time)
- Oversee the Men's Locker Room
- Monitor the spa areas including locker rooms and fitness centers
- Assist guests and ensure surrounding areas are neat and tidy
- 2-3 days a week with 8 hour shifts
- Compensation: $8 per hour
- Blow Out Stylist (Full-time & Part-time)
- Job Summary: As a Blow Out Specialist you will have a positive impact in guest’s life by performing quality styling and great guest service. You will use your innovative techniques to create a variety of cutting edge looks.
- Greeting guests & members in a professional, friendly manner
- Performing blow outs to achieve a variety of different looks. Performing up do’s. deep conditioning treatments, and scalp treatments.
- Educating guests on proper hair care by through suggestive selling techniques
- Maintaining a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform
- Communicating with front desk staff and management
- Renewing license as dictated by county/city/state regulation
- Actively seeking out continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Attending all scheduled shifts, being prompt to work and working entire shift
- Building a client base
- Promoting additional business through members (guest pass program)
- Understanding, believing and upholding our vision, values, and code of ethics
- Must have current New York State Cosmetology License
- Adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to hold blow dryer for long periods of time.
- Have had at least 2 years experience providing styling in a salon/spa environment
- Desire to learn and advance skills
- Positive behavior.
- Passion for blowdrying, styling, and finishing
- Customer service oriented and ability to keep confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, fellow stylists and sales staff
- Ability to work flexible days and hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of various modalities, preferred
Please stop in to complete an application at 851 West Genesee Street, Skaneateles, NY 13152 or Please click here to view/download Mirbeau Employment Application >>>