Where is Mirbeau located?
Mirbeau Inn & Spa is located in the storybook village of Skaneateles (skinny-AT-liss) in central New York State’s Finger Lakes Region, about 20 miles southwest of Syracuse. The Spa resort is set on 12 acres of forested parkland, in the midst of a dense stand of 100-foot high spruce trees, near Skaneateles Lake, one of the cleanest and most picturesque lakes in America. Learn more about Skaneateles and the surrounding area by visiting www.skaneateles.com.
Miles to Mirbeau from:
- Albany – 167 miles (3 hrs) - Click here for directions >>>
- Binghamton - 75 miles (1 hr 30 min) - Click here for directions >>>
- Boston – 333 miles (5 hrs 15 min)
- Buffalo – 134 miles (2 hrs 30 min) - Click here for directions >>>
- Cortland – 38 miles (45 min)
- Geneva – 30 miles (47 min.)
- Hartford, CT - 278 miles (4 hrs 25 min)
- Ithaca - 46 miles (1 hrs 15 min)
- New York City - 244 miles (4 hrs 30 min) - Click here for directions >>>
- Oswego – 45 miles (1 hr 15 min) - Click here for directions >>>
- Philadelphia - 260 miles (4 hrs 15 min)
- Rochester – 69 miles (1 hr 30 min) - Click here for directions >>>
- Rome – 66 miles (1 hr 15 min)
- Syracuse - 22 miles (28 min.) - Click here for directions >>>
- Toronto – 362 miles (4 hrs)
- Utica – 78 miles (1 hr 30 min)
- Watertown – 92 miles (1 hr 15 min)
Where is the nearest airport?
Mirbeau is located approximately 25 miles Southwest of Hancock Airport in Syracuse, New York.
American Eagle, Continental, Delta, Independence Air, Jet Blue, United Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Trans Meridian, and US Airlines all fly into Hancock Airport.
Can I dine at Mirbeau as a non-hotel guest?
Yes! Mirbeau's dining room, Savor, is open to the public. Reservations are recommended. Please call (315) 685-5006 and one of our reservationists will be happy to assist you.
Is the Spa available for non-hotel guests?
Yes! Mirbeau's World Class Spa is available for hotel guests as well as Day Spa Guests. Please call (315) 685-5006 to schedule a treatment.
Who owns Mirbeau Inn & Spa?
Mirbeau Inn & Spa is privately owned by co-founders Gary & Linda Dower. Mirbeau Inn & Spa is managed by Mirbeau Hospitality Services, LLC.