Weddings at Mirbeau Inn & Spa
This is where Dreams Begin…
We do see our share of honeymoon couples (all ages.) And it’s easy to see why a wedding or any gathering meant to be authentically shared would be perfect in this setting. The indoor and outdoor venues equally vie as camera ready. High beamed ceilings, French Country touches in the Provence Room are simply lovely and the Monet Deck overlooking the gardens nearly substitute for a florist.
Our talented wedding staff is ready and waiting to offer you the personalized service you deserve for your special day. From the day of your engagement to the evening of your wedding, we’ll be there to help you select every vendor, choose every dish, and take care of every last detail. Nothing is missed when it comes to your time here or to artisan-like planning of weddings, anniversaries, reunions, or any celebration worth remembering.
When you choose Mirbeau Inn & Spa for your wedding, you receive:
- A dedicated Wedding and Event Planner to guide you every step of the way
- Available ceremony site on our Monet Bridge overlooking the Mirbeau gardens
- Preferred vendor referrals
- Elegant settings of china, stemware, and silver flatware
- Votive candles to enhance your table arrangements
- White table linens, coordinating napkins and buffet linens
- Complimentary menu tasting with the Executive Chef
- Custom cake design and tasting with the Executive Pastry Chef
- Complimentary overnight stay for the bride and groom on the wedding night
- Special negotiated rates for your special guests
- Access to Spa Mirbeau for all Mirbeau Inn & Spa overnight guests