Prepare for the Holiday Season with Mirbeau Inn & Spa's Fall and Winter Cooking Classes and Wine Seminars
09/26/2011 - Skaneateles, NY
Offering Guests and Local Residents the Chance to Cook up and Sip on Seasonal Delights
WHAT: Mirbeau Inn & Spa is offering guests and local visitors alike the opportunity to create savory meals and to learn the secrets behind some of the country’s finest wineries with a variety of cooking classes and beverage seminars.
Prepare for holiday festivities and entertaining with cooking classes focusing on seasonal fall flavors, pizza making, comfort foods and holiday classics, and beverage seminars highlighting beers from around the world and an array of vineyards.
The 34-room Mirbeau Inn & Spa is an intimate, year-round retreat for rejuvenation and romance, offering gracious hospitality, award-winning cuisine, and world-class spa treatments in the heart of Central New York’s Finger Lakes wine region. Steeped in elegant French country style, Mirbeau is tucked into acres of gardens near the shores of Skaneateles Lake, surrounded by spruce forests, rolling hills, and more than 100 wineries.
WHEN: Beverage Seminars: Wednesdays, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Willamette Valley Vineyards: October 5
- Sinnean Vineyards: November 2
- European Holiday Wines: December 7
Cooking Classes: Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30 p.m or 7:30-9:00 p.m.
- October 19: Roll Out The Dough: Guests will be educated on the many techniques for rolling and proofing dough. Learn how to make the most out of your leftover bread, and how to make easy dough for your own pizza creations.
- November 16: Ready for The Holidays: The holidays always bring a hungry crowd to the house. A demonstration will be shown on how to create warm winter classics, including twice baked French toast and quiche.
- December 21: Country Comfort Foods: Comfort your soul and stomach as participants are taught how to prepare chicken pot pie, shepherd’s pie and vegetable casseroles.
Pricing: Cooking Classes: $40 for the public, $20 for spa members, and free for Estate & Wine Club Members.
Beverage Seminars: $30 for the public and free for Estate & Wine Club Members.
WHERE: Mirbeau Inn & Spa,
851 West Genesee Street
Skaneateles, New York 13152
HOW: To register for classes please call the Reservations Department at
CONTACT: Shara Seigel / Katherine Van Ness
Middleton & Gendron, Inc.
(212) 284-9938 / (212) 284-9937
# # #
Contact: Shara Seigel / Katherine Van Ness